History of the Religious Society of Friends of Trenton and Vicinity
A transcription of a 776-page document, compiled in 1931 by Friend Elizabeth Satterthwaite, is now available in electronic form thanks to the work of Fredrick L. Millner of Trenton Meeting. It traces the place of Quakers in the area from arrival of Mahlon Stacey in 1678 through 1931. The original document is housed at the Trenton Free Public Library.
View the document Here:
Leave a Reply