Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Quaker Parenting – a website for parents, educators, and others. Sections on materials and events; also a
blog for current topics. See especially: Paths to Quaker Parenting Using
Quaker Beliefs, Testimonies, and Practices
- Quaker Religious Education Collaborative
- The Tote Bag, e-newsletter for Religious Education and Family resources from Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (PYM). Subscribe by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. See sample on PYM’s Facebook page.
- PYM Children’s Program
- Upcoming PYM Events for children, youth, young adults, and parents plus intergenerational activities.
- PYM Library - or call 215 241 7220